CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

our first movie in theaters

Okay I was very brave and took the kids to the movies. I hate being in unfamiliar situations with both kids but I stepped out of my comfort zone. It was a blast. We saw Ice Age. (Not suggested for kids that can actually understand the entirety of a movie. I as shocked by a few of it's suggestive scenes.) But the kids were very good and mesmerized by the huge screen!
Here we are at the concession stand! Wyatt only looked away twice. Once to reposition his bag of M and M's and once to tell me he had to go to the bathroom.

Kynnlee loved the popcorn. She has never had it before and she put down half the bag! She loved the dinosaurs. When they came on the screen half the kids started to cry. She actually roared back at the dino. I can not wait to take them again! Hopefully before the third one comes!

This is her eating and watching! The bag was as big as her.





1 comments:

Gina Nielson

Even though you ruined me being the one to take them to thier first movie I like the pictures. Wyatt looks like he was loving it! I can't believe Kynnlee ate that big bag of popcorn!!! (She must get that from her papa)