CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The firework at Granbury Lake!

After fossil rim we grabbed dinner and we watched the big show on Granbury lake. I was very nervous that they would hate it because they both screamed last year. But they had a change of heart and loved it this year. Yes we were all sweaty mess but the day was worth it! Wyatt showed me every firework in the sky for 2 hours. He is most definitely a mommas boy. I love it! Daddies little girl! She always wants to be where he is!
Watching the fireworks from the car!




1 comments:

The Gammons

i love my niece and nephew! they are so adorable!!! it looks like you had a great time this last weekend, i am so glad.
the pic of matt on the dino cracks me up! and the pic of just your face....i can totally tell how skinny you are! ;-)