CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The forth Part 1 fossil rim

Matt and I were planning to take the kids to sea world this weekend but due to the fact that he ended up working late Friday, 103 degree weather and I just found out that I am 8 months pregnant. Okay just joking I should say the pregnancy is catching up to me we decided it was a better idea to stay close to home. So we loaded up and went to fossil rim. It's a wild life park that you get to drive through and feed animals. I highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!! The kids loved it! And you still can enjoy the luxury of a/c! If I was not due next month I would be in Canada waiting out the Texas summer up there. It seems to have been a really hot summer and the hot months haven't even hit yet. My pictures are out of order!

So Cute! I love that they have become best buds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids in their matching tee shirts. I was really excited because it is really hard to have the two of them in the exact same thing. But that is how it goes when you are blessed with a boy and a girl! I have a feeling that I will be matching my girls and Wyatt will finally be left alone!





2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins

What?!?!?!?? You are pregnant???? Hahaha! You are funny! I can't believe she will be here in a month! Can't wait to see some pics! :)

Gina Nielson

I love Wyatt's face where he is hugging Kynnlee, he is soooo cute! And of course Kynnlee is a doll but then again what would you expect from my grandkids! LOL
So glad you posted Ash.