CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fathers Day!!

This year I let Wyatt pick out and wrap his present for Matt. At work they have been selling knives. Wyatt really wanted one but I told him those are toys for daddy. So of course that was the first thing Wyatt thought of to get him. He really wanted to get him the this combo set of a knife and pocket watch with a lion on it, but I talked him into getting one he could actually use. It was really hard for him to keep quite about his gift. He wrapped it Sunday morning and had to give it to him right away. Matt made the mistake of saying, "Oh wonder what it is?" Wyatt starting stuttering than yelled , "It's a Knife!" It was priceless. It is so much fun to have the kids around. They really are what makes our days!




ABOUT THE TIME WYATT WENT AHEAD AND TOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Kids love there daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






1 comments:

Gina Nielson

I LOVE the pictures! I have the cutest grandkids ever!!!!!! I love the one of Matt hugging them, what a good daddy.