CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My enrty way!


Here are two pictures of my newly painted and decorated entry way! I am not done because I still need to finish the trim. I really love it! Matt likes it too but some days he says it reminds him of snot. But the truth is he thinks everything should be blue. But I am in love with green. (My favorite color besides red. And he said that red reminds him of blood.)

And I thought this was very blog worthy! Matt got me flowers! I was very excited! It dosen't happen every day.

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins

The entry way looks great! I totally laughed out loud when I read that Matt thinks it looks like snot! Too funny!

It's weird that I have never been to 'your' home since you moved in, yet I KNOW the house layout exactly! Maybe me and the kids should take a trip down South sometime....

The Gammons

this room is the envy of all entry ways! i am so jealous! you inspired me to hang my wreath, it's the only decoration i have :(