CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

crazy lady @ walmart!

Okay I think this is my first entry without a picture. But I really wanted relay my frustration about a lady I encountered at walmart today. My sister in law Elizabeth, her little crew, and mine were looking for finishing touches for the kids costumes. SO we had gathered in the material section. Well the first thing you got to keep in mind is that Wyatt is two. The second thing to keep in mind is that he is a boy. So while I was getting material cut I had my cart strategically placed behind me so that Wyatt could not reach any thing in the store. If not he loves to pull everything down and throw it everywhere. When all of a sudden I hear a lady yelling no, no, no. I turned around and this crazy lady has fer finger in Wyatt's face yelling no, no, no don't you hit me. I immediately pulled the cart towards me and told Wyatt to sit down. Then being just like my mom in many ways I then informed the lady that she will not yell at my son and tell him no. I was furious. She could have easily taken 2 steps in any direction and he could not have reached her or even said hey your son hit me. After I told her not to talk to my son. She said "well I just cant handle being hit". Like a two year old could cause any serious pain. After that comment I told her she could leave the store if she can't handle being around kids. But I must say after wards I did handle Wyatt and let him know hitting was not acceptable. I was really irritated all evening. But after my yoga/Pilate's class and a good two mile run I no longer want to show her what hitting is really about. Ha ha not really but it is good to know that after I told Elizabeth who had been a few isles down she was ready to go and handle that lady her self. But instead she went and put her kids right next to her so they could annoy the lady a little more! So the point of this story is that I will have to verbally abuse anyone that thinks they have write to punish my kids.

3 comments:

Gina Nielson

It's offical, I turn into a mamma lion for my grand kids too!! I so wish I was there. That lady would have been begging to be locked in a room with Wyatt when I got done with her!!!!!

Alisha Wilkins

Ahhhh, the joys of defending your children! I got in a yelling match across TJ Maxx with a lady because Taylor was throwing a fit and I was just letting her cry it out.
She told me "She (taylor) was ruining her shopping experience and to leave the store!" I told her where to go and that kids have tantrums and I can't leave the store every time it occurs. :)

Maybe the "mama lion" in all of us runs in the family.... :)

The Gammons

when people look at me crooked because of bailey's "volume" i always comment, so i can only imagine how you felt yesterday!!! but yes, i was ready to go let that lady HAVE IT!!!!!!! maybey i need to go run a few miles and do yoga, because it still makes me mad!