CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Costumes and random pics

Wyatt is Chuck Liddell for Halloween! So I sowed him this muscle suit and shorts. He really likes it a lot. But when looking at it keep in mind I am no seamstress. In fact I stapled a teddy bear together when I took home ec. in school. To make his costume realistic we got his hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new hair cut really fits his personality!
I just threw this picture in because it was cute.



Today while I was giving Wyatt s bath Kynnlee quietly disappeared. When I found her she was very happy that she had found Wyatt's chips!







1 comments:

Alisha Wilkins

Little stinker Kynnlee! She's smart...go for the good stuff! But doesn't she have NO teeth?!?!?


Cute costume...can't believe you cut off his hair!