CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

@ granbury halloween party

Today was the 1st Halloween party. It was a lot of fun In the costume contest Baily won best homemade and Wyatt won the most scariest. I would be scared of those muscles too! Shadi was Tinker bell! So cute!
Here is Kynnlee and I.

She's a Lady bug!
And yes I don't even have to say it. But, I did make her costume. I think I will get better in time.



She had a blast!
I decided on her costume because matt always calls us his ladybugs!





3 comments:

Jared

I see how it is....you guys are too good for Azle ward, huh? Can't say that I blame you. Hope ya'll make it out to the Fall Festival on Saturday (I'm counting this message as my home teaching).

Gina Nielson

Now I have "2" bald grandkids!

Gina Nielson

You did a super good job on their costumes!! You didn't get it from me that's for sure. You may notice I never made you kids any costumes for a reason!! :) That's why they invented the mall!!!!!