CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween candy operation!

Did I mention I love Halloween.? And so does my kids!! This year do to a very busy year I decided to not make there costumes and my mom and I had a blast doing some on-line shopping! Thanks Mom for enduring my thousand e-mails of look at this one? lol It was hard cause I wanted a theme and the kids had I wide variety of what they wanted. So we compromised and went with a scary, yet pretty Halloween theme. What wanted scary monster..... hence Frankenstein!!!!!! I loved his costume.
Kynnlee got her pretty dress in the form of a witch... her dress had lights in it and it lite up! It was a major hit for this girl!
William was a scary monster spider!
And our little black cat! She loves to pretend to be a cat.
Matt and I got these to scare the kids! and the kids just laughed..... but we had fun trying!

0 comments: