CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

4th end of season of soccer!

Wow what a wonderful season. We got to spend three days a week in watching Wyatt in some of the prettiest weather Washington has to offer! It has been wonderful watching Wyatt grow and developed in his skill level. He pulled out moves that surprised me. I thought it was funny that his personality so visibley showed through his playing technique. He loves to hang back and watch the situation than plan his route. I'm very proud of my boy!
One of the best qualities Wyatt has is that he loves his brother and sisters. He always made sure that they get anything he got, after every game he would always make sure the girls were included. He is the best big brother my others could ask for!

0 comments: