CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wyatts first day of school!

Wyatt had his first day of School and it was a major hit! He just loved it. My girls missed there brother greatly and was waiting on the step for him to come out! In the car I asked Wyatt what he learned and he said language. I asked, what kind of language?" He responded with counting ten in Spanish, My sweet little girl Kynnlee looked at her brother with an expression of duh and said, "I learned that on Dora." And who said cartoons are not on educational! lol
Monkey see monkey do! If one of my kids do something they all do! And yes it look us forever to get to the car:)Wyatts favorite thing is that they start out the day with breakfast. He loves eating at school and has he read him the breakfast calender every night. He loves food like his mamma!
His special superman back pack! My mom got it for him. Thanks mom:)Yep hes in Kindergarten! On the wat to school I asked him what he was going to do that day and he responed with, " Im going to find someone who looks sad and be his best friend, cause Im Wyatt and everyone loves Wyatt!" So proud of him:)

0 comments: