CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kynnlees first day of School!

This is right before Jessie found out she wasn't going to get to stay at school with Kynnlee. She was just as excited to be there. But I'm pretty sure people in neighboring towns heard her screaming when we left:(
I will start out by saying Kynnlee has been waiting for this day ever since she remembers. Her big brother has gotten to go and she really wanted her turn. So that said, it was not an emotional good by. In fact when I dropped her off, the other kids were crying or instructing there parents not to leave. But I swear when I left I had foot prints on my back from where she tried kicking me out, just joking:) But she did keep telling me to leave, that she was fine. So needless to say she had a great day and her teacher said she was the sweetest thing and listened so good!

0 comments: