CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Texas Blue Bonnet Pictures!!!!!!!!

The Texas Blue Bonnet Pictures are a fun thing to do every year. I never did them with Wyatt before because I felt it was dumb to place your son in flowers and take his picture. But now that he has a sister it's sweet. The only problem was she hated the blue bonnets they are kinda poky. But we did our best. The truth is I would rather a picture of the kids showing their personalities than a fake smile. Emotion number one: pouting
Emotion number two: disgusted

Emotion number three: happy!! ( I got my way and got got back in the car)




Emotion number one: Happy ( I get ice cream if I smile)

Emotion number two: I'm the sweetest boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!