CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!!!!!!

For those we don't see or talk to very often Matt and I went to the doctor on Wednesday and found out that our newest addition to the family is going to be a girl! I am really excited. Neither of us cared what it would be, we just want a healthy baby. We already got the coolest boy ever and the sweetest little girl. SO we knew what ever it was we were happy to have. A lady at work told me I was crazy to have another. She said we got the funniest boy and the cutest girl what else do you think is going to come out. Well we don't know but it is fun to watch each one take on their own personality. Wyatt looks like me but acts like Matt and Kynnlee looks like Matt but acts like me. We haven't decided on a name yet but we have another 20 weeks to figure it out.

4 comments:

Melissa

Congratulations! I am sure whatever you get will be a wonderful addition to your family. I'm a little jealous that you are getting two girls! ;)

Alisha Wilkins

Congrats! I can't believe you are half way through this pregnancy and just NOW telling us! :) Love you any ways! Hope things continue to go well!

Gina Nielson

I can't wait to meet my new granddaughter! She will be just as special as her siblings!!!

Jamie

Holy Smokes! I had no idea you were even pregnant! Congrats on the new baby girl! Send some of that, whatever makes girls stuff, my way.