CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged

I tag my mom Gina, Melissa,and Jamie
I am- blessed with a great husband and sweet kids
I want- to run in a marathon
I wish- i could just take a peek into the future!
I dislike- onions
I fear- losing my love ones
I hear- my husband and kids playing guitar hero
I always- brush my teeth
I am not- perfect
I dance- in the living room with my kids
I dream- of traveling the world
I sing- every thing I can to Wyatt and Kynnlee
I never- talk in crowds of people I don't know
I rarely-miss a day of running.
I cry- when pregnant
I am not always- happy that my family lives so far away
I lose- sleep worrying about my all I need o accomplish
I need- to make over my guess bedroom and hire someone to clean my showers
I should- stop drinking cokes

0 comments: