CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Wyatt is a really funny boy! He is always up for a good laugh. He is most defiantly a boy. If he is sitting still it's because he is usually plotting his next move. We love to get together with the family especially for holidays. I personally love to see how their personalities come out when in large groups. Wyatt has inherited Matt's and mine dominate personality. While most of the family likes him some are convinced he induces what we call "Wyatt induced migraine's." Look at him I cant imagine why!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here we are all together! Matt went with the beat up a/c man look!

Kynnlee was trying to stand up all by herself! But we missed the shot!

I so love my little Lady Bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bailey and Wyatt helped their favorite Uncle named Neil hand out candy from the back of the truck.







1 comments:

Gina Nielson

Handing out candy from the back of a truck? That is so TEXAS!!! But, Good!!!!
You all look really good I think you can stop lossing weight now and let me catch up!!!!!!