CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Shady Gammons


Okay! The Gammon's Family has a new addition. Elizabeth and Grady had a new little girl
"Shady." I think she was 7 pounds and 3 oz. 18 inches long. She is real cute. When we went to visit on tuesday we all were in the room eating pizza. Well wyatt was walking around and went up to the baby and nicely wiped them on shady's head. She had suace and crumbs all over her sweet head. No one evan saw but Grady.

2 comments:

Gina Nielson

Look at the picture of Shady and then the one you have of Kynnlee on the left side of your page! They look just alike!!! So,,,, which one of you are in trouble? Elizabeth or you!! :)

Anonymous

Hi Ashley, I found your blog out of the blue... I don't know if you quite remember me, but it has been some time now...I see you and Matt got married...(I know him from years and years ago, though he may not remember me either...) anyways, congrats on it all, and you have sweet babies!

Layla
www.laylafrances.blogspot.com