CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kynnlee finally ate! "Kind of"


I've been trying to get kynnlee to eat baby food and cereal for months. She will eat just about any type of table food but just a few bites at a time. And I am always nervous because she has no teeth and no prospects of teeth anytime soon. Wyatt was the opposite had all his teeth before he was one and loved baby food and it was a hard to switch to table foods. So basically I want the best of both worlds. I want her to eat tables foods and baby food just which one is more easier for me at the the time. I read this article saying to let them play in it so they will become more familiar with it. And yes she did! It was everywhere. It was in her arm Pitts to all over wyatt. But the good new's is that she is now eating it once a day mixes with cereal!!!!!!! Yah

3 comments:

Melissa

Yeah! It's great that she is eating now! Have you tried the microwave toddler meals. They worked really well for us. The food is soft and easy for them to eat and they resemble "big people" food so they usually want to eat them. Keegan would still want them when he was four and we were giving them to Landon!

Alisha Wilkins

She has the biggest blue eyes ever!
I really liked it when Taylor started eating solids, minus all the mess!

Gina Nielson

I was thinking the same thing about the blue eyes when I first saw that photo! I can't wait to see her TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!