CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pionner Pool Party!






Let's just start out by saying that the kids gave me the best Pioneer Day gift ever! Wyatt slept in until eleven and Kynnlee until ten. It was great!We are usually always up by eight. But after are late night adventures last night I was exhausted so I really enjoyed the sleep. Anyways we got up and went straight to Elizabeth's mom's house were we spent are day soaking in the sun. It was 103 today. Except for the whole pool and the cupcakes we were most defiantly sweating it out just like the pioneers! The kids loved it!

1 comments:

Gina Nielson

What's funny is I looked at the pics on Elizabeth's blog first and was like wow I can't believe Kynnlee is sitting there and Wyatt must be holding onto the back of her. Then on Ash's you see someone behind her! :)
I can't believe that little white girl doesn't burn to death!!! She is a Texan though!!!
I am sooooo glad to see pics... keep up the good work girls. MOM