CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memory lane


I think this is a creal cute idea!
As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Melissa

I remember you coming to visit and you would run around and play with Alisha and I would think, geez now there is two of them. LOL! I remember coming to see you in Texas right after you had Wyatt and you were so determined to go shopping with us even though you had just had a baby. Now that is shopping dedication!

Alisha Wilkins

The fruit memory is a good one! Also the moving of all your mom's stuff just to watch and make fun of her is a classic! :)

I remember when we would play with one of your neighbor friends and we would drive those big wheel bikes with a wagon attached behind us to carry our 'babies'

Your mom brought this up on my blog, but the shooting of the bebe guns and getting in trouble with the cops was so much fun!

Coming to visit every summer was so much fun...maybe we should keep doing it and then when our kids are older we can ship them to each other for a week just to get a break! :)

Gina Nielson

Wow too many memorys to write.

First I remember being happy when you finally got here!

I remember if I was ever said you would pat me on the back and say "it's okay mommy" :)

I remember when I told you NOT to roll the comb in my hair like a curling iron and you did and
Dad had to cut it out of my hair!!

I remember when you would use funny words that didn't fit and would be so funny! I still laugh at that all the time.

I remember when I signed you up for swimming lessons so that you could be a life guard with the "little kids" and you would all stand on the side of the pool to jump in and you where twice as tall. :)

I remember on you wedding day when you showed up for the reception with your hair all messed up... uh huh!!

I remember leaving you in Texas was the hardest thing I ever had to do... :(

Love ya lots! Mom