CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Whats new with Kynnlee?????????????

Alright the first exciting news that has occurred in this week is that out o no where Kynnlee decided to grow some hair! When I say hair I mean just a few little strands here and there. But I am very excited that we have more options than whether we should tuck her mullet in or out of her head band! This picture is for grandma (my mom)! See I told you she loves listening to you talk!



Kynnlee loves to be doted on. So she sits very still when I am fixing her.

It is a month early but this Sunday was Kynnlee's first sunday in nursery! I have been called to primary so she got to tend a month early. I would say she loved it but that would be an understatement. She has been stalking the nursery for months. With Wyatt in there already and all the toys she had no problem. She walked in and sat down in a chair. It was really nice. I hope it last.








2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins

Yay for hair! Taylor's seemed to come in FULL FORCE after she turned one....maybe it runs in the family! :)

She is so cute!
Since I probably won't be seeing you preggo with #3 you need to post some more pics of your little tiny belly!

Gina Nielson

I love the picture of Kynnlee talking to me, I always do all the talking with that girl and wonder sometimes if I'm just talking to myself. Now I can picture her smiling on the other end. I love the yellow shirt what a good color on her.