CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kynnlee's 1st B-day!

Today was Kynnlee's 1st b-day. I was a lot of fun. All we did for her this year was cake. But she did not know the difference anyways. Matt's family all came over and us adults played spades while the kids played. It was really nice to have everyone here. She really likes the frosting. Wyatt and Bailey kept themselves entertained all night with those balloons. Wyatt had his guitar and balloon. life was great.

Kynnlee was such a great sport!
The refreshment table. oops forgot to get a picture of the cake. But you are not missing much. I made a round hot pink cake. But to me it looked like a big pile of Pepto. I did not try it, but everyone said it was good.






2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins

Happy First Birthday Kynnlee!
Love from Idaho-
Now you need to come visit here so we can meet! I can't believe I've missed the first year of your life *tear*

Gina Nielson

Everything looks so cute!! I really like the colors you used and the buffet table looked great! Kynnlee really is looking older and Wyatt looks good in the outfit I gave him.
Happy Birthday Kynnlee!!